Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Reading

On husband's birthday we rode in a friend's small plane. It was a lot of fun.
My Harry Potter book just arrived. It will take a lot longer to read this book than my past books but more to do with family obligations than the size of the book. I used to be able to read a 400 page book in a night or two. I have to read now :-) in evening I plan to watch a movie with my husband so I'd like to at least four or chapters out of the way.
As I knew my posts are becoming more infrequent and will become even more so in the next few weeks.

Fitness Video Games

Another fitness video gaming is xaixport. I've never played it. The console is rather cheap just $79.99 but the games are pricey. Does anyonr have it or like it?
http://www.xavix.com/products/powerboxing.html



Thankful List
My husband
My little one
My friends

3 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

That fitness game looks fun, and it looks like it would burn some calories. :) I hear ya on getting through a book. I use to be able to get through Harry Potter in like 2 days. This last one took me an entire week because I only had time to read when I went to bed.

I saw a few posts down where everyone was talking about the Wii. I want one too, just can't afford it right now. The fitness stuff sounds pretty cool for it. :)

10:58 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

when i read a book i aim for at least 75-100 pages a night. so if it's a 300 page book i get it done in 3 days. i hate it when i take so long reading a book because there's lots more that i wanna read after i finish the current one i have.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Amiee
I would have finished the book yesterday but I wanted to sleep and was interupted. I also have to read a few pages over again.
Aimee my husband says he has to get me the wii for my birthday it might take later though due to the fact they are hard to find.

NIUiceprincess
I had to really plan my time out to read this some books it takes me a year to read due to the time
but I really wanted to finish this book before I ran into spoilers.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.