Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wow

Wow, the counting paid off and I feel healthier and my clothes fit a lot better. Also my acid reflux has reduced. I can only do light exercise right now but I plan to up it every week or soon. I don't want to harm my body and delay further progress by going too far, too fast.
I am making whole wheat bread in my machine. It smells good. I want to start making whole wheat pizza again and cookies,
I can't wait to see my husband today. He took a short trip but I miss him because I really enjoy hearing his voice.


Thankful
My husband and my little ones
My lovely friends from church who've been kind and helpful with my recovery
Fruit and vegetables

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i need to get a bread machine - homemade wheat bread sounds so yummy... and pizza... ;o)

8:38 PM  
Blogger John said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:58 PM  
Blogger John said...

Nice article. Anyway, can you teach me how to cook good pizza?

Oh one more, can I know your email address? Your blog is very beautiful and I want to exchange link with your blog. (My email address is: rudolpherewe@hotmail.com)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

John I am not in charge of the fit roll
it's owned by
http://www.fatfighterblogs.com/

4:09 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Jodi
I want to eat healthy again a lot more veggies and wheat flour.
It's fresh ground.

4:10 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

Val - my fiance also has acid reflux and he has to watch his diet also....I feel bad for him sometimes and with me having RA, but I still know that compared to many others we are still lucky =)

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.