Friday, September 14, 2007

KimKins Again

I cleaned today and played on my Wi. I did a little with my weights.


Kimkins
I don't like some of the advice kimkins gives and feel diets that are 1000 calories
and over are more to my taste. Some of the advice I've seen that is supposedly by Kimmer is way to low in fat for me and I try to watch the fats I eat.

Joy Health Challenge:
1. When going out to eat make plans to eat healthier.
2. Do ten minutes a day exercise and it must be something fun like a Wi, stability ball, ice skating, or even a hulla hoop.
3. Make a reward system for healthy eating and exercise.
4. See a doctor if you haven't in a while.

Thankful
For everything

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

I did Cardio Salsa for ten minutes. I'm so out of shape, it nearly had me passing out. Dang. Still, a fun DVD.

And I reward myself with ART. :) Modest little ACEO's or a nice inexpensive print. I got one for my first 5 lbs. When I make 10, I'll get another.

The Princess Dieter (Mir)

2:25 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I need to start bosting my fitness.

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.