Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blended Paper Dolls

I used to love the little blender icons with the paper hearts in them. It was a time I was creative making paper dolls. Though I made heart themed ones. I am not sure I made any blender themed paper dolls but I could be wrong.
I want to make smoothies.
I am in the market for a new blender in 2008. Mine still works but has some issues. Sadly my food scale looks like it's breaking and it's newer than the blender.

1. Easy to clean. Mine isn't easy to clean.
2. Safety features like automatic shut off
3. Powerful ice shredder
4. Comes in black, pink or brown colors.
5. Good for smoothies


Thankful List
Life, husband, little ones, God, good food, any sleep

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in the world is a blender paper doll????!I am trying to picture them.. if you have a pic- please share!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.