Saturday, January 19, 2008

Martin Luther King Day, More on LA weight LOSS

Martin Luther King Day
It seems almost unimaginable that human beings were separated.
The Dream that King started lives on and may it be on your heart.




I never used LA weight Loss
I did ww and Deal a meal in the past. Deal a meal came with everything and never felt I had to buy more. I felt the same with WW when I wanted to buy a ww product I never felt sales pressure.

Those who did LA weight Loss and want more Bard and supplements
The food LA supplements were un-needed and could be replaced with luna bars. I don't know for sure heard the LA strawberry breakfast bar was very much like a Walgreen bar that cost $1 a box.
Walgreen had more sodium in them but other than that I read on line the ingredients were virtually identical.

Waiting
I am waiting for my husband to come home so we can have are weekly date.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jake Silver said...

im sorry if i freaked u out last week. nice blog.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

I don't know anything about LA WL. I like how with WW you can lose living in everyday life. You can go out somewhere and not freak when you have to order food. It makes living your life very managable.

Have fun with your date. My husband I have a date night tonight too.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A date night sounds like fun. I'm going to suggest it to my husband. I'm sure he'll like the idea.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks Jake and Living Chris to feel good for writing
dATE NIGHTS witj my husband are fun. Though right now it's a lot of home cooking. He's a very good cook.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.