Friday, January 18, 2008

Thanks Sonya

I exercised a little yesterday. It was only 5 minutes but it was a start. I was inspired by Sonya. http://goodbyebelly.blogspot.com who went to the gym/
I have small fitness gear at home. I don't want to go to the gym since kids aren't allowed.
Lately I have been in a little pain so exercise has been even sparser than usual. Add the binging on top of that and I have the making of gaining all my weight back. All the eating was rather fun though.
I am still withen my private goalrange but I want to lose maybe 4 pounds.


Thanks
Husband
Little ones
Sonya

2 Comments:

Blogger Marathon Someday said...

You're really sweet for mentioning me, THANK YOU!

Five minutes is better than zero. Your body is thanking you, trust me! Do whatever little you can - even stretching.

Keep it up, and thanks again for mentioning me.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I asm glad you liked it.

It's a start.
I got my five min in today.
I need to get my weights in and I hope I have time.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.