Monday, February 04, 2008

Declutter my life

I removed so many clutter files of my comp. Most of them were notes for a writers org when I was their PR chair. I had help to block some time off the computer. I've been okay blocking myself but I felt there was room for improvement. I removed newsletters and some of the blogs I read. They were good but I really needed to pare down.
I am reorganizing my life. I hope that doesn't mean less blog readers not that I have been eating or exercising or saving money for that matter.
I am de-cluttering things for the move as well. Some of these items I have set aside as gifts but many items are heading straight to the trash. The person I was five years ago could have never parted with these things. I have to make room for my children's toys.

Kindle
I want to splurge not on a purse but on a kindle
I am eyeing a kindle I love books but they take way too much space. The books I want are not added yet.

Clutter Free Challenge
Do you have something you don't need that can bless another pass it on.

Thankful list
Husband and little ones
Water or sugar free punch " I was thirsty when I wrote this. "

2 Comments:

Blogger Arindana said...

I'm parked in my back room for a week or two working on cleaning up, organizing and decluttering.

And speaking of books (refering to another post of yours) I am wanting to get Peter Walsh's latest book. He's on Oprah this Friday.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Good luck on your de-cluttering.
I feel it will make the move a lot easyer.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.