Friday, April 14, 2006

Bollywood Workout: review

By VH Melville
The price is only $6.95 and I love that. The instructor, Honey, is very enthusiastic and pleasant.
Honey provides a workout that's both fun and challenging. I also loved the fact that her backup dancers were not all rail-thin. It gave me hope.
While this is not a perfect workout due to the camera work and the fact that the music wasn’t always dubbed right, I still believe this workout is a gem. I love fitness DVDS that aren't boring. Plus you can alternate the two workouts on the DVD.
There is an added dance section as well but that’s just for fun. Honey even lent her vocals to the dance song. She’s multi talented.
The moves were hard for me, but I am a klutz and I’ve done this workout time and time again. Don’t worry about getting the hand movements down. I doubt I ever will be perfect but this is fun and you can feel the burn.
I hope honey puts out another DVD soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've bought some workout dvd's but just have never used them. My living room isn't very big and I figure my husband would be teasing me. (in a nice way) I never was very coordinated .

4:06 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

My Eyetoy Kinetics workout needs more space than I have.
I am so uncoordinated there are some great ways to get in workouts with limited space. Have you thought of a mini pedal cycle?
You can fit it right under your computer desk. I plan on getting one eventually.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I've got so much stuff stuck under my desk now I barely have room for me feet. I'm so bad about never getting rid of anything.

3:13 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I realize I have to get back OP aka On Program with the fly lady. Flyldy.net
I need to declutter today.

VH Melville

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.