Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Binge Dreaming

Binge Dreaming
VH Melville
I had a habit when I diet to dream about binging. The binge monster is always in the back of my brain hiding. It smiles when I pass canned frosting in the groceries store.
When I joined weight watchers the dreams were a little less intense. After my dream binge I’d pull out my journal to see if I had to use flex points. In many cases I found out I over estimated.
I woke up this morning after dreaming I was eating but not over eating something pointy.
My sister and mom who lives in another state and my friend who just moved were both there. My sister says “mmmm real cheese.”
I woke up a little too full.
Is anyone out there who dream binges?


Diet:
What diets are you on?

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I thought I was the only one drawn to the icing cups in the grocery store. I used to buy them and keep it in the freezer...nothing better than a spoon full of vanilla frosting when I am craving something sweet.

I don't dream binge, but I sleep walk and I have eaten things while sleep walking that I know are off limits during the day.

I am doing low-carb.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I've heard of others who sleep walk and eat at the same time. That must make it trickey to do your diet.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

I am on the eat less of everything that I like diet. It works for me and I keep losing weight without having to read any books or attend any meetings.

6:53 AM  
Blogger angelfish24 said...

Don't really dream about food at night but can during the day. Then I try to examine that and maybe I'm not getting enough fat in my diet and a treat once in a while is ok so I indulge a little. Small portions of course.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.