Monday, October 16, 2006

Fitness Gaming my Big Disappointment and Other News

I have bad fitness gaming news:
Yourself! Fitness doesn't seem to be coming out after all "Sigh"
If anyone has a copy of the old game the game was like your own personal trainer. I loved this game and it’s a shame it didn’t sell enough copies.
You can get copies of the old version at Amazon.
http://www.gamesforhealth.org/archives/000187.html

TIMES DIET CLUB
Labels, packaging can hide the truth
I found this interesting about names of food and labels fool you into over easting but I wanted the brownie on the paper plate because I am in a lazy mood and felt most likely I’d be stuck washing it.
http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/living/health/15770863.htm?source=rss&channel=cctimes_health

2 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

very interesting article. a little surprising too.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

i hope someone takes where yourself Fitness left.
Yourself! Fitness is a great tool for people who can't get a personal trainer.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.