Monday, October 02, 2006

Books

I got this Book TAg from Domestic Chicky :-)

1. One book that changed your life. I can't name just one, scriptures, Sink reflections.


2. One book that you’ve read more than once ~ Jane Eyre A slob in the Kitchen

3. One book that you’d want on a desert island ~ A really thick how to guide on house, food gathering and boat making.

4. One book that made you laugh Dogzilla "It's a children's book"

5. One book that made you cry ~ The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks ~ Yes, sappy, but so am I.

6. One book that you wish you had written mmm I plead the fifth too many to count.

7. One book you wish had never been written ~ I can think of a whole lot of diet books that have unhealthy advice. There are some good ones out there.

8. One book that you are reading at the moment ~A lot of children’s picture books to my little one. ~

9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read Body Clutter, but the only way I can get it here is special order it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chicky said...

Same here with Body Clutter. I guess you can only order it directly form her now.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I will have to one day order it on Amazon :-)

12:44 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I love to read. I always have a pile of books beside my bed that I am reading. I LOVE the library and used book stores.

12:47 PM  
Blogger TrixieBelden said...

One book I recommend is Random Family. It's non-fiction about a group of semi-related people in the Bronx. Its fascinating. I also love Pride and Prejudice. It's read that and House of Mirth a bunch of times. I love books that take you back in time.

I'm going to have to check out Body Clutter.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.