Saturday, September 16, 2006

Eating at Random

I had friends over to dinner yesterday most of my exercise was cooking, cleaning, and last minute dash to the store near by to get salsa. I had a blast.
I made home made wheat tortillas. I don’t make them as thin or big as I should but they are still good. My husband can make refried beans from scratch but these are most likely more fatty than the ones in the can.
I cought myself not tracking things like my free veggies. I realized that’s asking for trouble
I felt guilty for no formal exercise in two days “Not a rest day either” so I got a little in on my Tony little stepper”
I felt back on track.
What keeps you on track?



Homework
I want you to do something nice for yourself. It could be to go for a family walk, a hot bath, or some alone time with your honey.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chicky said...

A good breakfast, preferably real oatmeal, with fruit, usually gets me motivated for having a not-so-good day the day before.
I am treating myself to a bath and a book and a glass of wine tonight...

1:28 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I love real oatmeal. I eat it for lunch and snacks too.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheat tortilla chips? Can you give me the recipe? I'd love to make 'em. Sounda totaly yummy.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

writing down what i eat keeps me on track as well as sticking to my exercise schedule during the week... when i skip a session, i'm really out of sorts...

and i will definitely do the homework - take a hot bath... :o)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I think blogging my progress and my food intake helps to keep me ontrack.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Um I meant wheat tortilas like warps

I need to do my homework and pamper myself.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.