Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm not dead!

I left without warning, for that i apologise.
Im not sure if i ever gave a heads up before, but i'm finishing my last year of university so i'm a smidge swamped AND stressed.
My thesis is driving me nuts.
My eating was derailed with my guests that visited two weeks ago.
I couldn't afford to get to the grocery store so i ate any weird combination of things i could conjure up.
I've gotten paid though so to the store i go tomorrow and let me tell ya my body is CRAVING good food!
I want salads and fruit i feel so nutrient deprived!
I've noticed a huge drop in my energy level and as a result i'm not putting enough into my workouts.
I'm looking forward to being back on plan as of tomorrow and keep going.
I know i won't be where i want to be by year end but i'm not stopping.
How are you doing??

p.s. i miss talkin to you on msn too val!
p.p.s My schedule is nuts due to the thesis so if i disappear again please understand!
I'm done with school on december 10th so i'll be more regular then!!! woo hoo!

5 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

ewww trying to write a thesis IS very stressful! just remember topic + position = thesis ;)
good luck with everything!

cheers

5:43 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Good luck.
I miss our monday meetings.
I have a lot to tell you when we both have more time.

7:45 PM  
Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Thanks for the v&c. I made a comment on this posting earlier this afternoon, but I don't see it in the comments. I wonder if this computer is my testing for learning patience? Here goes again. What is your thesis on? I too get cravings for good nutritious food when I eat a day or two of what ever is around. Have a good weekend. I just ate a night bowl of oatmeal with Hill's Bros. English Toffee Cappuccino on it dry. I'm getting addicted to the flavored coffees. Bless you. Will I ever get over the OC with things I like?

2:29 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

The stress from a thesis....it gives me flashbacks. I remember those days so vividly. Once you have completed it,the sense of accomplishment is worth it all. Good luck.

9:18 AM  
Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Hi Iportion, I'm here again to take up space. Thanks for the v&c. Your salad sounds inviting, I just don't like the preperation. Bless you, you busy little bee.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.