Thursday, August 31, 2006

My True Confessions

My dad called with sad news today so I will pray for his family. I am okay just worried for them and feeling for them.

Updated saying. You cannot fake success.
Why: It’s better to be honest and try your best than fake and do things that make you miserable. You cannot force yourself to be healthy I want you to smack will power today and stomp on it. Make slow livable changes.


Exercise Confession
I haven’t been exercising much in the past few days and had to kick myself. I felt worn out from unpacking. I am going back into fitness slowly. I will make it fun again.

Cookbook Confessions
I am thinking of getting some new cookbooks or at least using my old ones. How many unused cookbooks will I buy. Sometimes I will find just one good recipe and that’s all I need. I made a smoothie today and it was so good.


Diet Confession
When I was a teenager I was placed on a fruit in the morning diet. It wasn’t my choice. I rebelled. I hate to be told what to eat. I love fruit and eat it for breakfast on WW because they have the points and I want more bang for my buck. I am intrigued by Core. I eat a lot of core foods but since I have ADHD I need to journal and count it all.

Tip: Milk Confessions
Powdered milk is ten less calories than regular skim milk. If you drink two glasses that’s 20 calories saved. Powdered milk is best in smoothies.

Fast food challenge tip
Go for the side salad instead of the fries or the child size instead of big ones.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm be praying for your dad's family.

I'm always browsing the cookbook section at the second hand store. I was there on Monday but no new books since I've been there last.

A smoothie sounds good. I haven't made one in quite awhile. I've never tried powdered milk. If I can remember to pick some up at the store...I'm going to give it a try.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I like to look at cookbooks on amazon.

powdered milk is best in a blender or made in a mixer.

2:00 PM  
Blogger TrixieBelden said...

My food confession is that I always eat fast. I eat like someone is going to take away my food before I'm finished. I don't know where it comes from.

Tell me whether or not Core works for you. I'm considering doing it.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I don't do core but eat a lot core foods. I count it all. Some do jornal on core but I need to count.

I used to keep yogurts in the freezer and they get hard like a brick and take a long time to eat.

7:49 PM  
Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Hi Iportion, Thanks for the v&c. You have a great weekend too. I will pray for you and your dad and the whole family. Bless you all.

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.