Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Feel Pretty

I Feel Pretty

Yesterday I ate a whole lot of carrots. I wolf down carrots now the same way people do for cake. I made my first attempt making crackers yesterday and burnt them. They were heart and star shaped. The heart shaped ones were larger and were less charcoal like.

I feel pretty today. My husband makes me feel pretty and did so at when I was over 200 pounds. I want to feel good about myself.

I remember what made me feel ugly, searching for clothes. Some stores never had anything in my sizes. I remember crying in the dressing room preparing for the first date of the wonderful man who is now my husband.

I think we should all feel beautiful/handsome no matter our size, no matter our age.
What makes you feel healthy? What makes you feel beautiful or handsome?
Do you make others feel beautiful/handsome?


Tip# Write out a problem you have with food. Do you binge at parties? Do you binge when you run out of veggies? Second write out ideas to help you. Can you plan extra calories for parties by eating salad, fruit and homemade soup during the day? Can you buy canned and frozen veggies?

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

That's a good tip. I'm amazed at how virtually everyone struggles with these issues, even the people you think of as within typical guidelines for body size.

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

8:52 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I love that tip.

My husband too has always made me feel beautiful. he always said that he loved me the way I was. shopping and looking at pictures of myself made me feel fat and ugly.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thank you cookie

3:22 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Andrew thanks so much for stopping by. I looked at your blog love the idea of a dear Andrew type blog.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.