Monday, August 21, 2006

Promote Your Favorite Health Blogs, My Cheap Personal Trainer.

Promote Your Favorite Health Blogs, My Cheap Personal Trainer.
VH Melville
I spent most of my birthday unpacking. I still have a lot to do but I made a major dent and last night I was able to make a smoothie for the first time in over in weeks. I knew it would take a long time to get here. I received most of my gifts a head a time. Did any of you get stuff for yourself? I get to do some fun stuff today like baking with a rolling pin. It’s the little things you miss.

Promote:
Last time I said you can promote your blog well you can this time as well to but also like to know what fitness and wellness blogs you enjoy to read. My only rule is no diet pill sites. This might be fun you might find out who is reading your blogs as well? It doesn’t matter if someone posted your favorite blog already just chime in.
My Cheap Personal Trainer:
My Personal Trainer: My personal trainer is inexpensive and resalable. She doesn’t dole out weird advice and allows me to pick and choose my own equipment. My trainer comes in a box. I live my yourself! Fitness video game and can’t wait till the new version Yourself! Fitness Lifestyle comes out. Do you have a favorite fitness video game?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading iportion and iFitandHealthy.com ;-)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your blog, as well as the ones listed on mine, are part of my daily reads... i learn something new everyday about someone, something OR just nothing in particular... i find it rather comforting to have such a large group of bloggers - sharing the same ups and downs of weightloss and life in general... :o)

http://justanotherweigh.blogspot.com/

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the v&c. Your site is so much fun, always things to do. I wish I had the time to join in and a computer I could trust. Thanks for the heads up on scales and unofficial weight-gains. Bless you.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I like yours and there are lot that I read. Off the top of my head here are a few that I read.

http://myweighofthinking.blogspot.com/

http://livingtofeelgood.blogspot.com/

http://prevailinginsanity.blogspot.com/

and of course:
http://skinniereverafter.blogspot.com/

10:02 AM  
Blogger Lily T said...

my favorite is diet blog.

I like most personal blogs. As long as I can read and navigate it with ease.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Melodee said...

I have a whole blogroll on my diet blog (http://shrinkingmom.clubmom.com). I especially like Msteechur.com because I know her in real life and she's so inspirational with her 100+ weight loss.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! What a nice timing... Right now, I'm browsing the internet and I landed to this page. I have Health Blog too so I decided to post and say hi to all of you! I'm an athlete and I want to share a health related sites too. It's an Online Pharmacy that offers High Quality Medicines. You can check this out if you want. I will include the link below. I order Muscle relaxant here whenever I have muscle discomfort. I hope this might help. Have a nice day to you all.

- John Cachola
Health Drugs Online Blog
Buy CARISOPRODOL Online

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got there lots of helpful content and great information. Thanks a lot for your help.
www.just4ubootcamp.com

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.