Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Talent Show

Talent Show
VH Melville
I am still journaling but adding more points. I hope to be at my larger goal weight in a couple of weeks. It will be so hard going down again. My body loves all this extra food. I've maintained since last October. This time last year I was an emotional wreck of worry about my family. We’re doing better this year. I am going to try some more low calorie baking. Baking was a talented of mine but only if I followed the recipe exactly and I fell out of practice. Baking is no longer a talent of mine because I stopped trying and fell out of practice. It’s the same way with our diets, and with faith. We must do the routines. I’ve not been doing my fly lady cleaning routines in the past few days and my house suffered. I made sure I did them this morning.
I am thinking of my talents today and yours.
My talents are searching for information, enthusiasm, story telling.
How often do we think our talents are worthless that we have nothing to share?
I want you to think? What are your talents? I know many talented bloggers. I know knitters and artists, and home cooks, and good parents. Being a good parent is a major talent.
Examples:
Starling Fitness created walking workouts. Laura is super nifty and wanted to share her talent of exercise.
http://www.starling-fitness.com
Webgrl from iportion is getting healthy and sharing her art. She is amazing artist. She does all the art for iportion. Some of her collage work people actually have fought over.
Many of the bloggers who comment on my posts have amazing talents. I want you to share your talents.

PS you still can join the fast food challenge if you haven't.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

Nice post. Everyone has talents to share. Taking car eof ourself so we can keep sharing those talents to the best of our ability os a good way to portion.

Did I tell you I am a ww core kind of person. I don't exactly portion, but I do understand points. :)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted the challenge on my blog, but I cannot seem to find Arindana's button. I'm blind today.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Lily T said...

I'm good at carving time for myself to exercise. and I guess I sketch better than an average person.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the v&c, I just lost a long post here and it frustrates me to no end. Congratulations with your up coming victory. You're a good example! Bless you.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Losing Weight: said...

Hi! I have TAGGED you, so I hope you will take the challenge. Check it out over at my blog (August 8 posting)
Candee

10:58 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thnks for tagging me candy

3:10 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Great post!
I am pretty good at photography and digital scrapping. I get a lot of compliments including someone telling me that if I lived near him, he would hire me to work in his visual arts department.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.