Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Binging On and On

VH Melville
Webgrls post made me really think about binging. Once I ate a whole container of frosting after a bad date. I’d eat whole sticks of butter whole bags of barbecue potatoes chips, large pieces of cake. Angel cake a ¼ of a cake was a serving. Fat free fig Newton’s a row was one serving.
Even now I have a little trouble banking some food but I am a lot better than before.
I got to go and now I have to raise my diet by a few calories for losing too much while sick. I find I am binging on raw carrots. While carrots are very healthy and low in calories It makes me think. Why do I do this to myself? So I decided if I eat more than a couple carrots in a sitting I will count the carrot as point one.
While on plan. I binged not on food. I had to count that. I even counted most zero point stuff and vegetables but I stopped vegetables because I found I was more likely to binge eat them if free. Here’s what I binged on, Splenda. I binged so much that it now gives me tummy trouble. I can’t even take other sugar alcohols which were fine before. Right now I can’t even eat sugar free gum. If I could do it over again I would have only bought and used baking Splenda. I use brown sugar in baking more because you can use less of it. White sugar
I use brown sugar twin in my oatmeal or aspartame. Aspartame is not toxic but some people are sensitive to it and it can make them hungry or give them a nasty headache. I will avoid splenda for a few months and see if it helps because I really think it did well in cheesecakes.
I realized the need to binge is a part of me and I am not cured when I am at goal. I will just do my best.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope that a time away from splenda works everything out!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

ahh, binging...I've done it for sure. I tend to be an emotional eater...have downed a bag of cheetos myself, then feel just terrible afterwards!

thanks for visiting!

I like the tips for the healthy BBQ!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.