Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Yucks

The Yucks
VH Melville
Yesterday started out great. The day was beautiful my head ache that woke me up in the middle of the night was fading. I waited all day for an important call and they never called. So I had to be stuck inside all day. I didn’t get walk in due to waiting and I didn’t eat as much as I should of.
My headache came back and ended up so bad that I was trying to keep food down. I took a hour nap in the evening woke up at nine or ten. I decided not to binge like I have done in the past. I removed my ten flex points to use for today. I was planning a big dinner. I then used up all my daily points in one sitting but counted every last bite. I also stopped when full but not stuffed. I had two fist size crackers covered in ½ a tbs of peanut butter each, chocolate and peanut-butter chips, one corn dog, one semi running egg with one piece of real bread, a frozen banana, oatmeal with chocolate chips, and some wheat germ. I had a craving for eggs after reading a blog about it a few days ago.
Today I am walking in place as sort of a mock workout. My leg is sore for some reason and will be stretched.
I am doing this so I don’t make excuses like I did two weeks ago. I had my rest day already. I think if I ate properly and was able to exercise some stress away I would not have gotten so sick.

Three things about me
1. I have a very worn copy of sink reflections and I am not OP with my cleaning for the past week. I am starting to get back on track today. What happened this time. I discovered my eating worked because I journal my food so I combined my cleaning journal with my eating journal. My food journal started falling a part the my cleaning did. I plan to start flying right, today.
2. I have lots of cookbook but I don’t use them often. I want more and more cookbooks. Most of the recipes I use are on the boards made by fellow WW as well from a digital cook book I bought. I have used a Slob in the Kitchen and made a few things out of that book.
3. I like playing the sims but haven’t in a long time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I love cookbooks. I want to get a few WW ones!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Woo - another Sims addict! Altho these days, I actually spend more time downloading stuff for it than actually playing it. Pitiful, isn't it? :)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Kel I did that to more downloading than playing. The things people made were so cool. People made candy's.

TC Amazon is a good place to get WW cookbook unless you know where a cool meeting. I never cooked out of my WW one yet. I need too.

5:46 PM  
Blogger April said...

Hmm...I had a headache that wouldn't let me sleep last night, too. Mine may have been sugar-induced, though!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

April sorry about your headache :-( they aren't fun.

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Iportion, thank you for your visit and comment. I hope your headaches are not anything serious. You are so good with what you eat and how much, kudos! Hey, that's a good idea, standing in place and doing mock exercising. I think I'll try that with my walker since I had an injury a month ago. You can always get some good information here for healthy eating and commitment. Bless you.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.