Saturday, August 26, 2006

Weekend

My internet has been out for two days. In those two days I managed to get myself locked out of my dwelling and went on mini camping trip cookout. It wasn’t an over night. I had such a good time.
I also baked a lower fat lemon cake. I used a mix but used no oil but a 12 ounce can of sprite and one egg. You also may use 12 ounces of water and 2 egg whites.

My husband made homemade frozen yogurt. It was very good.

I ate a Dream Bar peanut flavor today. It’s sort of like a diet butterfinger. I would go crazy if I couldn’t have candy now and then.

My feet and back have been hurting. My back doesn't hurt as bad as it did when I was over 200.


I've been reading candy's and living to feel good's post about getting personal trainers. It sounds like so much fun. Has anyone else had a trainer?

7 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Mmmmmmm Lowfat Lemon Cake! Sounds yummy!!
I'm loving having a personal trainer. A lot of the stuff he shows me I already know, but I've learned some cool moves I didn't know that burn, and I like the added pressure of staying on track. He wont yell at me if I was to eat a big meal, but I just don't want to go there, so I've been doing great sticking to the calories.
And your question on my blog, it is a money thing, and I don't know if I can afford to keep doing it, but I would really love to continue. I might just buy 5 more sessions. I have a week to think about it.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Arindana said...

Sounds like fun! I once made a cake inside an orange baked in tinfoil in the coals from a campfire. Was quite good. hehe

12:16 PM  
Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

Your cake sounds awesome!

As for the trainer, I live with one adn I get to socialize with all of his clients, and the guidance works..they transform before your eyes...well, almost.

4:05 PM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

I haven't ever had a trainer but I'm starting to consider it. It can't be a bad idea right? And even if you only do the trainer route for a short time I bet you learn a lot, etc.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i go to the gym in my building and use their trainer every two months, for a new weight routine... you DO learn some new things as well as fix a few things like your pace, posture, amount of weight, etc.... its totally worth checking into, i would do it once if you can't afford a package... :o)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Living to feel good. I wrote you an email.

Arindana mmm that sounds so good

Amazon: Wow I would love to see people feel better about themselvs.

Jen good luck.

Jodi what a good idea

1:51 PM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

A personal trainer should be able to get you motivated and also provide some kind of exercise routine that is reasonable for you. At the gym I go to there are some folks that will use personal trainers for a short time, in order to get a fitness tune-up.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.