Thursday, September 14, 2006

Coveting Apples

I learned sadly that my food reaction might not not be splenda but one of my favorite foods apples. It seems that every time I eat an apple I will have a reaction a day later. I haven't had spenda in weeks so I will resume eating splenda to test this theory next week.
I am eating different fruits now, grapes, and melons, oranges.
Sniff but I really miss Apples. Apples with be a sometime food now like good birthday cake. I think I have just been eating them too much.

I want to learn to make good and healthy Mexican food.
I still have not found what to do when baking with yogurt. Right now it's a rare baker's secret.

Tip#
Throw out the saying Nothing Tastes Better Than Thin
Nothing Tastes Better than Good Food and Health

Stop torturing yourself with bland food.

4 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Amen!! I wish more people would realize that they don't have to eat bland food to be healthy!! Spices do wonders to food and they add no calories.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I have been really working the last few days to make my points count for better, yummier, healthier, more filling foods. And I have been feeling great while doing it.

Sorry about the apples that really sucks. They are so yummy and convenient.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Eating food I hate just makes me want to binge.
I have learned that I liked some foods that were healthy by trying new things and going for good food and allowing treats

2:08 PM  
Blogger Chicky said...

I give myself assignments to jar myself out of food ruts - like to make (on paper) 5 breakfasts/lunches/dinners/snacks using food I don't normally think about, preparing things a different way, or modifying a recipe I haven't tried yet. I find too it helps me learn more about porion control and filling out meals with tasty but "free" foods. Salsas, vinegars, spices are also a huge part of my eating habits now.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.