Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kicking it Up

Challenge for the day: If you have a spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend send them a virtual card. Let them know how much you care.

I started strength training again today. It was just two minutes but it was a start.
I also started de-cluttering. I am not being OP with my fly lady routines.
I am going to start yourself fitness today again. It mistakenly got packed into our stuff instead of our suitcases so I had to wait for the movers.

I didn’t exercise much over the weekend.
I did journal but I caught myself in a slip up and I had to get out of bed to fix it. I have to be accountable to myself. I decided to do this do over now at goal before I slip up again. I tried to do this without accountability before after goal and it didn’t work.


I read Candy’s blog about biking and rafting and she’s my new exercise motivation. I am in awe of all these blogs with the commenting to get stronger.

.


Question: What works for you? What makes you want to be fit?

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hey there!

I'm recommitting myself too - it's been one month and a day since my Big Reveal and I didn't workout at all. But I'm back on track, and can't wait to see the results! Working out regularly works best for me - it makes me feel great, and helps me stick to eating healthier.

Keep up the great work - you can do it!

Aloha,
Michelle

6:35 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

hahahaha...i'm not the only one who gets Fly Lady emails?!

yeah!!!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Losing Weight: said...

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog! Journaling has really helped me stay on track this time...staying accountable to yourself takes a great amount of self-discipline but I think the rewards are worth it!

Candee

10:59 PM  
Blogger ... said...

that was a great challenge. i sent my boyfriend an ecard and he really liked it ;)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Belladora said...

The way I feel when I'm working out and being healthy...that's what makes me want to keep working at it.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.