Monday, September 11, 2006

Questions

Question?
Why did you decide to lose, gain muscle, or eat healthyer? What was your turning point?




9/11
Today is 9/11 sometimes it's hard not to shove bad memories with food. I was working on a novel the night before 9/11. It was one of the best pieces of writing I had done. I felt very numb at the time. I ached trying to find out news on some online friends. I ached for people I loved and hadn't gotten to meet. Mother's, Son's, wives', husbands, children, all lost their lives. There were people of faith's and races who died that day. There were people who were visiting from other countries. America was the greatest his but we shared lives lost with others.

This is my generations pearl harbor. I felt my life hadn't begun. I had books published but I felt I'd never get married or have a family. I want you to love one another. Do not stop living, do not stop carring.



Computer
My dying computer was down over the weekend. I have a newly built computer that is much more realible
but had some kinks to work out and I need to buy more memory for it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

There were a lot of contributing factors that lead to the weight loss. but realizing that at 5'4 I weighed more than my 6'2 father was the shock that instigated the whole thing.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pants (http://static.flickr.com/47/180971314_ddc9174408_o.jpg) started it all.

I always shopped out of the Sears catalogue. Size 18 isn't plus size at Sears so I thought as long as I fit in size 18 then I wasn't fat. Well, those pants are an 18, with elastic at the waistband. I tried them on and they were too tight everywhere. I joined WW 5 days later.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Belladora said...

I started working out and eating more healthy when my chest started hurting whenever I walked up stairs. I knew that wasn't a good sign!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I had a hard time finding maternity close that fit and I was tired and in pain I promised myself after I'd give birth I'd eat healthy and exercise. I joined WW.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.