Thursday, September 21, 2006

Healthy Halloween

I went food shopping today. It’s getting colder where I live and already feels like Halloween. The bags of candy are out. I would have gotten the candy corn but I felt I’d eat the whole bag. I need someone people to split the bag with.

What are your Halloween perditions? Anyone throwing a party? Will there be healthy options.

I decided that I am throwing a virtual Halloween party. The theme is a stronger you.

My costume: A beauty queen because we are beautiful.
What is your costume?

PS
I worked on Health Rebel ebook today.

5 Comments:

Blogger TitanThirteen said...

Here in the land down under, we don't celebrate halloween. Some kids do the trick or treat thing [maybe one out of 1000 kids..seriously]

10:33 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Love your icon. I stoped trick or treating when I was 12 like my sister was over 20 when she stopped :-) I like dressing up though.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I am going to a party a couple of days earlier and then Halloween day, Prince Charming will take her out while I give out candy.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Moby Dick said...

Buy whatever you don't like. I don't like the sour candies and the hard candies. So those will be around for the kids long after the bags of Snickers get in my belly.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about my halloween costume. I kind of dig the scary things!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.