Monday, September 18, 2006

Ways we Abuse Ourselves

News
On 14 September 2006 The FDA has advised consumers to not eat fresh spinach or fresh spinach-containing products until further notice.


Ways we Abuse Ourselves to be Thin

1. Beat ourselves up for past failures
2. Take diet pills
3. Believing every new diet book down the pike without doing additional research.
4. Force ourselves to eat food we hate. Taste buds will change if we take things slowly.
5. Getting mad at ourselves if someone loses faster or more.


Life
Well I did some mingle flying this morning flylady.com I always feel better when I do my routines.

What goals are you working on?
Today’s Goals
1. Work on my health rebel ebook.
2. Eat a veggie today. Okay That’s the fun part.

3 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

one thing I have changed is my outlook. I don't look at other people and beat myself up if they are losing faster than I am. I gained this at my own pace and I will lose it at my own pace too.

9:18 PM  
Blogger angelfish24 said...

I'm working on exercising 4-5x per week. Also working on getting in my veggies, fruit, calcium and water. Some days it's a struggle and other times it's a breeze. Not sure why. Have a good week.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

THANKS :-) both of you.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.