Sunday, September 24, 2006

Effort

Effort
1. You can’t lose weight or gain muscle if you feel you are not worth the effort to journal and exercise. Support is great but you have to be accountable.
2. If you go on weird crash diet because you feel you can’t journal long run aspect to gain more in the long run. Journaling is the easy way in the long run. It might seem un-glamorous but it works. You make your program glamorous and sparkly.
3. If you go on crash diets your children will pick up on your behavior and will be more likely to get disordered eating. Our they worth the effort. You can not aspect your family to get healthy if your not.
4. True Anorexia is a mental disorder and needs counseling. You are worth the effort to seek help.
5. You are worth the effort.

4 Comments:

Blogger angelfish24 said...

Good advice. I need to be more consistant in my journaling but am on program this week. yeah, we, and our children are totally worth the effort!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Great tips. I agree that part of what makes this time different than any other weightloss attempts I have made is that I decided I was worth the effort. I have been on all kinds of weird crash diets. The thing is the weightloss doesnt last because the diet doesn't last. I really don't want my daughter to have my eating issues.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks both of you

I don't want my family yo have eating issues either

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.