Friday, September 29, 2006

Snacks and a Tip Tag

I took a walk todoay. I am glad I did it. It was a lovely day.
These are some of my favorite snacks at the moment
What snacks do you like?


Oatmeal
Homemade frozen Yogurt
Choclolte chips
Raisons
Cantaloupe
Bagged salads
Fat free chips “A ounce in while food”
Carrots whole or baby cut
Grapes
Apples “Sniff can’t eat them like I used to”
Half bananas frozen
Home made cookies and cupcakes
Candy Corn
Sesame seeds “For salads”


Tip Tag
Share a tip on your blog.
To be able to change ourselves we must be accountable.

6 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

My favorite snack lately is WW Core chocolate oatmeal pancakes. They take 5 minutes to make and they are yummy with applesauce and they feel like a treat.

The other one I am loving is Fat free plain yogurt and unsweetened applesauce mixed together.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

My favorite snack food is actually a dessert food...SF chocolate pudding with ff cool whip. It's been a favorite of mine for months, it's low in calories, and it helps curb cravings for sweets and chocolate. 75 cals is noting!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I played tip tag! I left a tip on my blog.

10:35 AM  
Blogger angelfish24 said...

I like the ww ice cream, especially the drumstick looking ones. I like the ff choc. pudding too but don't eat it much. Actually, i'm not much into sweets and I would go for a low carb bread w/ healthy peanut butter on it or a small whole wheat tortilla w/ chicken in it. I like to get something with a protein/carb mix as I seem to last longer on more protein w/ smaller portions. I put an exercise tip on my blog.

12:37 PM  
Blogger The Relentless Reader said...

I'm wild about bananas lately :) With just a smidge of peanut butter,mmmm.

1:16 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

My mom loves raisins. I can't stand them. So weird. I'm digging on apples lately with swiss cheese....

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.