Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It’s a workout, really it is!

It’s a workout, really it is!
VH Melville

I went food shopping today. I walked to both stores instead of taking the cab. Both food stores in town are pretty close. It’s not grocery it’s a workout. I bought a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole wheat bread, soda, cheese and soy crisps as well. I never tried soy crisps before and they were different but I still liked them.


Halloween indulgences
1. Candy corn. I just love it.
2. Carmel apples. I got myself one this year but it has sprinkles instead of nuts and was a small apple. Yes I know I am supposed to lay easy on the apples but I am addicted
3. A costume if I can. I love putting a costume together.

1 Comments:

Blogger TitanThirteen said...

We don't really have halloween here in Australia. The stores try to push it with merchandise, and we might get 1-2 kids trick or treating each year.
It's just not something that took off here. Weird aye?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.