Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday

I did a lot today. I exercised. I played with my little one watching home star runner. I thought why not let my little one join in and make exercise fun.
There is still so much more to do.

I worked on my talk for church. I will probably re-write it tonight or tomorrow.


I bought my husband’s Christmas gift online and it should be arriving on time for the big holiday. I have to buy him another gift one knows about but I wanted a sweet surprise as well. He’s hard to shop for but I found something that he will like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorrie said...

Hello! I was looking around for other weight loss inspired blogs and came across yours and some other very interesting ones. I just wanted to leave a comment to introduce myself and I will be checking back to read more soon!
www.myallnaturalweightloss.com
-the toekn fat girl (Lorrie)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day!! Isn't a day playing with your little ones the best day ever?

Take care!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.