Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sea-monkeys

Well I did it an actual aerobic work out today instead of walking. I felt like doing nothing today I did clean and take care of a little one. I won’t go into all the gross details about little one getting ill.

I feel like getting myself sea-monkeys to cheer myself up. There is nothing quite like the little buggers swimming in a tiny plastic tanks to put me in a good mood. I will wait after Christmas though.

I had my first tank of sea-monkeys when I was a teenager. I wanted them since I was real little and saw them in the back of comics and in a pet store. I wished the tank was bigger but I loved my little squirmy guys. Sea monkeys are real but they do not look like the box art work but I never really expected them too. They are a bug like shrimp. I loved all the accessories you could buy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Sea Monkeys. Oh how I forgot about them. I had them once when I was really little.

Yes I love artichokes. My mom made a really yummy pizza with artichokes, tomatoes, and potatoes sliced really thin 2 weeks ago. I had two slices.

What is Yourself! Fitness?

How many carrots do you eat? You say you binge on them, but it doesn't seem like carrots would do a lot of harm. Are they raw or cooked?
I'd say that carrots and tomatoes are a good thing to binge on.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Yourself! Fitness is a video game personal trainer.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I eat them raw. They do not make me gain but I can eat 2 pound bag in a day.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.