Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Day After

Halloween is over.

Did you all have a good time? Any parties? Any dancing?

I had a few mini three musketeers gum and one mini milky way. I counted them all. I have lots of left over gum. I bought it in a giant bucket but it’s only 15 calories per piece.
I had no time to put an outfit on. It was one of those days. My organic chocolate chips came in yesterday and I can’t wait to start baking with them again. Organic usually is nutritionally the same as non organic but these taste better are a lower price and ten calories less.
Okay I had gum and carrots for breakfast. I plan to have my real food soon. I don’t want to go out today.

I am cooking in my crock-pot today.

5 Comments:

Blogger jeannie* said...

I just bought a crock pot and am looking for some good, easy recipes. What are you making tonight? Do tell! Thanks :)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I am making crock pot game meat it’s very lean.


PS there is a light crock pot cook book

Fix-It & Forget-It Lightly: Healthy Low-Fat Recipes for Your Slow Cooker (Fix-It and Forget-It) (Paperback)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Melodee said...

I'm using my crockpot, too! Ground turkey soup . . . . I made it before. It is SO good. (It's in the cookbook you mention.)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Amazon Alanna said...

I love that you had gum and carrots for breakfast...you are so honest.

And since you mentioned it, it is about time to pull out the crock pot and start crock rockin'.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Amazon Alanna
I can eat a lot of veggies in a day. Last week I bought over 8 pounds of carrots.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.