Monday, October 30, 2006

I love my new food scale

I just tried my new food scale and I love it. My new digital scale weighs up to 11 pounds does ounces, grams, and pounds and ounces. I just got the cheaper model $35 because the pricier one only weighed up to 5 pounds and why would I pay more to have less features. There was also an up scale model but it would not last wear and tear of my house hold due to the glass parts.

I bought some 100 calorie snack packs and they were good. I am craving some soy crisps mmmm.

I am thinking of submitting a children’s book and one of my sci-fi novels for publication.

I found out that kids will be coming this year and I have to get halloween candy. I want to get some hard candy or gum. I want something that I like. I want something low in calorie and long lasting.



Tip Tag:
Share a tip#
One tip on weight loss
You are not a good/bad person because of your weight but how you treat others.

Webgrl’s schooling should be over in December I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.