Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I feel Like Binging

I haven’t felt like blogging in a while yet I keep forcing myself too. I know how easy it is to get off track. I feel moody today. I feel like binging. I have been binging to be honest but on things like carrots and any other fresh veggie I can get my hand on. I am making a confession. I am eating a carrot right now. I decided better carrots than angel food cake or bread and butter. I will count some of them to make myself more accountable. I can binge on anything.
I decided not out of the house yet to buy a bag of chips or have ice cream and Chinese food delivered because I don’t want to spend money.

I need to exercise. I also need to keep the house clean today. I did a major cleaning already but keeping it that way for more than 50 seconds is hard.


What are your ideas to help fight binges?
Ideas to help with binges
1. Count everything you eat
2. Exercise
3. Bubble bath
4. Call a friend
5. Blog
6. Take a walk
7. Eating a yogurt that’s been in the freezer. “Slows down the eating” I haven’t done a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger runny_yolk said...

Haha - binging on carrots?! Babe you're crazy - you cannot feel guilty about that! Just think that once upon a time, it would have been cake and not carrots and realize how far you've come.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ideas that help me with binges
1. Treat yourself to something yummy but healthy sometimes it is something our body needs that we are craving.
2. Get active. Sometimes just getting moving will help.
3. Talk to a friend.
4. look up healthy recipes to try.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Purl_Princess I can go through a couple pounds of raw carrots a day
Cinderella :-) thanks for your tips.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.