Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanks

Just My Thanks:
I wrote and rewrote this over and over again. I just can’t find the words to express how thankful I am to the readers of my blog. That is it no grand message just my thanks.


De-stressing:
1. Take time to be thankful for just one thing today
2. Smile at someone today
3. Find a non food item to pamper yourself with.
4. Don’t starve yourself it will backfire. Eat a salad before the big meal and eat the foods you enjoy.


Things I am thankful for today.

1. I am thankful for my little family.
2. I am thankful for bring enthusiastic.
3. I am thankful for the ability to dream

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

3:19 AM  
Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Hi iPortion, thanks for your comments on my blog! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Take care,
PearShapedGirl

9:25 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

You are like a bright star, you light up a room. Your openess is so refreshing.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.