Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years: Binge Free Saturday and Sunday

Binge Free Saturday and Sunday

I didn’t binge Saturday. I made sure I snaked all through the day with healthier and more filling choices except for the friend Twinkie and moon pie. I did not have a whole one but the Twinkie and the moon Pie were very good. I ate steamed/microwave cabbage, fresh fruit, and a lot of tomato soup, some cheese, crackers, beats, cereal and, small bite of cookie and homemade candy.

I also think I should have had Chinese food earlier in the week when my craving started and went for something lighter.

Happy New Years

Things I will do this year
I like easy New years goals

1. read a book
2. Try a new exercise
3. Try a new recipe

3 Comments:

Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Congrats on not bingeing and making healthy choices, somthing that is hard to do in December! Sounds like you have some realistic goals for the new year. I wish you all the best with your weight-loss efforts in 2007!

Take care,
PSG.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks I am not planning to loose anymore weight this year I just do not want to let binge eating take control of me again
It's been a pattern with me in the past hit goal weight then start stress eating again.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Happy New Year V!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.