Friday, January 05, 2007

Talents sewing, robots, Sock monkeys and crafts.

My mom tried to teach me how to sew and crochet when I was little. My crochet would end up as a bunch of knots. Now I see people stitching and crocheting toy robots, sock monkeys and little monsters and it makes me wish I could so.
I have such a creative soul but my ADHD which makes it a little harder to remember what I eat which is why I journal. My ADHD gives me lack of patients when doing sewing. Maybe if I could work out and use a sewing machine at the same time I could actually sew. I do reverse procrastination so not to put things off but that’s if I enjoy them in the first place.


1. Do you have a talent? Is it sewing, crocheting, poetry, writing, painting, cooking, soap making, stitching, drawing, or dancing?
2. Does anyone have any good ideas for sewing or crocheting workouts?
3. Is there a good craft book for people with a short attention span.

3 Comments:

Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

I feel like I have ADHD too, it runs in my family, but I've never been formally diagnosed. I also feel like it holds me back from some hobbies, because I just can't concentrate! So, um, I guess I'm not much help... Good luck finding something that holds your attention!

Take care,
PSG

5:14 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I’ve been diagnosed with it since childhood. My ADHD is pretty severe but I try to develope copping strategies so that I avoid debt
and procrastination

1:58 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

Since my surgery a few weeks ago--I started to make another afghan (crocheting). I put a picture of it on my blog, if you want to see it. :)

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.