Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fill you up

Fill Your body Up
What foods fill you up so that you can have energy and give? These foods are good when I have to eat a higher calorie meal at the end of the day. I am trying to get into these foods again

Corn tortillas filled with veggies fat cheese and lean meats "I just started eating con tortillas again after years. I just started craving"
Old fastened or quick oatmeal with splenda and spices
Salads with protein like beans or cheese
½ tbs of Peanut butter
Chicken breasts with veggies

Chewables that keep my mouth busy
Carrots don't fill me up but they are great snack when filling binge or bored. I add splenda and common.
Sugar free gum
Besides water
Bare salads when I want to eat just for eating's sake
Diet caffeine free soda, crystal light, peppermint tea and or crisp water with lime juice,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.