Monday, December 17, 2007

shopgirl, Hiding, Kimkins,

Shop Girl
I don't want to buy something at tiffany's but I am thinking of doing a very un-frugal thing. I could keep my old beaten up pans but I am thinking of getting brand new professional pans. I already got new blender for Christmas. My husband I like kitchen gadgets.



Hiding
Under my old writing name
I tried to use a more vague head shot where you couldn't really tell my weight or take photos when I'd get thin. I'd yo-yo a lot. I wasn't ashamed of my weight but I was hidding behind my weight.
In fact this is the longest my weight has been normal. I can slip up easily and feel that my body longs to slip up. I his behind my weight it protected me from hurtful words.


Iportion on Kimkins
While I feel lifetime membership works for weight watchers is great it was poorly done in Kimkins. Weight watchers still makes money off of lifetime members. The paying members see the program works and Lifetime members might also buy ww products. Also if they gain the weight they will pay again to keep it off.
This does not work on the way kimkins because it's online and it's not just for people who goaled. Life time membership online should just be a cheaper yearly fee.
Having a one time fee for online is just begging for people not to be happy even if your real. How do you pay your administrators?
A lot of people gain their weight back If you treat them well they will return to you to recapture their success some to never leave.


thankful list
husband and little ones

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since the plan of
href="http://kimkinsdiettruth.wordpress.com/">Kimmer
and her

href="http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/populardietplans/a/kimkinsdiet
.htm">Kimkins.com
. was a scam I don't think she is worried about paying admins from the over 1.6 million she made.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Friends don't let friends do Kimkins! Remember that cover girl on the WW Mag? Well, she learned the hard way about Kimkins and it's dangers!! Read her blog and decide for yourself.

http://the-journey-on.blogspot.com/

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.