Friday, December 07, 2007

Release Date, thankful list

The official release date for my book, Livia the Scientist is 2/4/07 but it now is available to order through the Publish America online bookstore.
http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes




Thankful list
Husband and little ones
Veggies
books
friends
joy

Munch Fiend
I am so the munch fiend I want to eat everything. I am saving my flex points for next week. I hope I can make it this weekend without all the extra points.

I will need them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the book release, love the cover! have a great weekend! :o)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

THanks
I hope to have a good weekend

3:14 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congratulations on the publication of your book. It is cute as a button. How nice to leave a legacy.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

How exciting! Congrats big time V!! :)

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.