Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Donate, Weigh in Update

Donate an Ultra sound Machine
If the breast cancer site gets 500 mammograms sponsored the site will donate an ultra sound machine to a South African Hospital. It only takes a click. This is the free way to donate. There is also a store.
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
You may post this on your blog and spread the word.

How to find the info
It's on the front page in small print before you give the freeclick.
It's where it says %40 covering the earth.
By clicking on the pink button you are giving a mammogram for free.
They are add sponsored and they also sell stuff.
You can buy stuff if you want to give further but you do not have too.

Update.
Weigh in Today
I will most likely have to do a weigh in. Maybe I shouldn't of had all that sugar free punch. I had no weigh in when I went to the doctor today. Someone did notice I lost weight though.

I worked on a little bit of a Children's book today not as much as I did Tuesday but maybe later tonight. Yesterday I even completed a family scrap-ebook.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I went to that breastcancer website. All I saw is a bunch of places selling things. I didn't see where it says a machine will be donated. Where is it located on that page?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

It's on the front page in small print before you give a click.
It's where it says %40 covering the earth.
By clicking on the pink button you are giving one for free.
They are add sponsored and they also sell stuff.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i clicked... thanks for posting this! :o)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks Jodi

9:39 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

If it had been a bear it would have bit me. I clicked on it tonight. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.