Friday, November 09, 2007

Non Scale Victory, Gender Genie, Christmas Shopping This weekend

Non Scale Victory
Another person noticed my weight loss and my clothes are fitting much better. I am doing great if only I could shake this cold.

I am spending time with my family this weekend.

Gender Genie
This is supposed to guess the gender of the writer
http://bookblog.net/gender/genie.php
Christmas Shopping this Weekend

The family will go grocery shopping tonight and tomorrow we will do Christmas shopping online.
Everyone's so far away it's easier just to buy and have the items sent to them.
I am so excited the item that my husband wants finally went on sale. He knows he's getting it. I will probably buy some things in town too since I know he will not wait to open it. I am so excited about Christmas. I am totally into the Christmas Spirit. I put up my nativity set in the bedroom and decorated the main room with a red scarf. I am not putting the tree up Little Big Sister would knock it down but I might put up some more decorations later. It will all be subdued but inviting with Christmas cheer.

Thankful
I am so thankful for my husband. He is my light in this world.
I am thankful for my little ones that I was given the chance to be their Mother
I am thankful for the chance to eat fresh vegetables
I am thankful to be living rather than just to be alive
I am thankful that sites http://www.thehungersite.com exciste
I am thankful for Amazon.com and their free shipping
I am thankful I never tried the Kimkins diet

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me to look at everything I am grateful for. And congrats on having weight loss noticed. What a motivator to keep us going.

Keep Pushing Play, Judi

7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a great feeling - having someone notice your weight loss... makes all the hard work and effort even more worth it... :o)

i love christmas - can't wait to start decorating... the more lights the better!

have a nice weekend! :o)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I loved decorating when my children were growing up. They all live far from me so I don't decorate like I use to. I now enjoy taking a name off the angel tree and bringing some joy to a little girl. (not sure why I always pick a girl)

It's a good feeling when someone notices weight loss. It's an incentive to keep going. Congratualtions!!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Judi jodi and Chris
Thanks for your lovely words and kind thoughts.

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.