Friday, October 19, 2007

Date Night Challenge

Date Night Challenge

The iron chef date night was so fun that we are doing it again this week. I am not going to put on what I got
Of course you need the cooperation of your sweetie where one gets in the ingredients and one makes the dish . Or you could
You can challenge yourself by poking gourmet items or healthy items or budget items or a blend.
Free Charity
All you do is have to click on a link to help others

Give away free books to children in need
http://www.theliteracysite.com

Donate a free mammogram
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

Feed People
http://www.thehungersite.com


Thankful List
My husband
My little ones
Life
Corn tortillas Sugar free gum
Green vegetables
Lean meats

2 Comments:

Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Hi Iportion, Thanks for the v&c again. I just paid for my computer to be fixed and it blew out on me last night after I posted. Your site is so different from the norm, always being the humanitarian, kudos for you. Keep up the good work. It sounds like you will never fall back on your old ways. How can you stay so strong? I'm at my daughters now but not for long. God Bless you and your family.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Aww thank you.



I do sometimes fall. I was an emotional during my last pregnancy. It was very hard not to stuff my face and I often did just that. I am now backing on track with less hormones. I use my flex points and get back up. keep flex points for the weekend for when I get munchies. I used to get munchies in the week day but it has changed. I want to keep this realistic for me.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.