Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Reward

Goal weight reward:
I never did a %10 weight loss reward this time. I plan to do a goal reward and a fitness reward.
There no spas around here and I am not sure when the new beauty
The new beauty parlor hasn't opened so it will have to be something by mail order.

Thankful List
Husband and little ones
Veggies
Sleep
Books
corn tortillas

Wish list
Hugs
Smiles
World peace
Fat free chips
Diet rootbeer
A greener life
shee butter
to play on my wii sometimes this week
sleep

2 Comments:

Blogger Marathon Someday said...

I wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments - I really appreciate it.:-)

And I send you a BIG virtual smile, since that's one of the items on your wish list.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

thank you for the smile

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.