Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Things To Do With $60 Instead of Buying a Kimkins Membership

I've been a little less confrontational about Kimkins communicating what I feel it's flaws are without attacking it's members.
I thought I knew what unhealthy diet was. I feel sorry for all the low and slow carbers eating there veggies.
If anyone doesn't know Kimkins is a very low calorie diet marked as low carb. It's more Stillman's than Atkins.


Everyone has been doing this here is mine:
Things To Do With $60 Instead of Buying a Kimkins Membership

Join calorieking for a year and have some left over "I want to join"

Help feed people in need and Buy stuff from www.thehungersite.com

Buy some fitness DVDS on Amazon.com

Buy yourself two Wii game titles

Buy a whole bunch of really good gourmet chocolates
$60 dollars will buy you a lot of cheapo spa stuff at the dollar tree
Lots of veggies
Buy half a year subscription to Netflix.com
Get yourself some nice hand weights
Buy lots of veggies

Buy yourself loads of makeup from Elf. They have lip plumper for $1.00
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asp "I got mine from drugstore.com"


Thankful List
Husband and little ones
Love
Hope
gum
oatmeal



Free Charity
All you do is have to click on a link to help others
Give away free books to children in need
http://www.theliteracysite.com
Donate a free mammogram
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
Feed People
http://www.thehungersite.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You sure have lots of good suggestions for helping ourselves as well as others.

I've never looked at the Kimkin diet. It doesn't sound like one I'd be interested in.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

I think this is just another reason as to why I don't plan on working with a set diet plan. Simple diet and exercise is just as effective.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Chris
thanks it was a lot of fun to write.

Krissy
I tried one very low calorie diet when I was 18/19 I think. I wised up quickly.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Laura Moncur said...

This was an excellent idea! I can't believe the membership was $60! It seems amazing to me that she bilked so many people.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.