Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Light of My world

We will be having dinner with friends tonight. I hope to plan to make healthy options if I choose Chinese or a sandwich
I had a rough week and a half with the last two days being the hardest.

There are still things to be thankful for. They might be a little harder to find but they are still there. I love my little ones and my husband. They are the light of my world.

I am surprised I haven't binged.

I need a little miracle to pull me through.

Feed the poor
http://www.thehungersite.com

4 Comments:

Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Hi iPortion - I'm back! I'm so happy to hear that your little one arrived safe and sound! I was honored that you chose to tell me that you were pregnant, and even though I wasn't blogging for a while (I was sick and ended up having surgery) I was still thinking about you.

I hope you managed to find a healthy choice for dinner last night!

Take care,
PSG

5:04 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thank you.
wELCOME :-) Email me you have my addy.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I hope you had a lovely time with your friends. I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers. Happy Holidays!!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I need the prayers

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.