Tuesday, November 20, 2007

At Goal

I Hit my weight Goal Today
My weight watchers weight was 234.8 I look best at a weight that is a little heavier. I've been as low as 117 to 114 for a while and got down to 112 when I was sick.
This time my starting weight was 189. I did indulge during my pregnancy but I did eat veggies soup.
I will most likely gain the last three pounds I all back thanksgiving. Even though I am planning to use my flex points. I am okay with this.
My weight loss rewards are in the mail. I am five feet 1 and 144.5 to 145 pounds. I will most likely be 152 to 154 next week. I will start maintanance soon.

Thanksgiving
I am thinking of either ordering pricey food made for thanks giving or do an ultra budget thanksgiving.
I just put the roast to thaw for thanksgiving. This one will take 12 to 18 hours to cook in a crock pot if we don't decide to do a meat roll. I don't know if I will make a last minute canned pumpkin purchase. I think we will make cranberry bread, fresh and instant potatoes if we do stuffing it will be homemade
and maybe homemade ice cream.

Christmas
I dragged out a Christmas stocking
I bought more Christmas gifts for my husband since he picked out his big gift.
I am thinking of making some gifts to family.

3 Comments:

Blogger goodwincr said...

http://shedtheweightby08.blogspot.com/ Please show your support this blog will only be running for 41 more days, but it may be worth watching...

10:21 PM  
Blogger Laura Moncur said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks Laura
That's sweet of you :-)


Val

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.