Friday, November 30, 2007

Iportion got mentioned by Calrorie Lab

Mention
I was mentioned on Calorie Lab and was called Mysterious that's kind of cool.
http://calorielab.com/news/2007/05/29/diet-blogs-iportion/

Baby shower
I had my baby shower even though my little one is now a few months old. There was some major things going on which delayed it. The cute clothes were so cute and it made me feel better.

The publisher reworked my cover for my children's paperback book. It's too large to show you.
It's a picture book. I will tell you more after it's published.



Thankful List
My husband and little ones
www.thehungersite.com
Shredded cabbage





Domain Lost

I lost my domain name do to a screw up during transfer. My domain server forgot to unblock it even though they promised they would and my domain expired and even though I paid for my domain name twice I no longer own it. So now Iportion.com is nothing but ads. I am truly sorry if I let anyone down.
Most of my readers come from elsewhere but it's sad losing my little part of the web. I am not even mentioning the company who made this mistake. What good will it do. I already lost. I wish they at least apologized to me for telling me that I could have my domain and giving me false hope. This is not the worst thing that ever happened to me this week but still stings a bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Sorry about your domain! That seems wrong!!

Congrats on the write up, and I see I was quoted as well. :)

Enjoy your Sunday.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

thanks :-)
Hope your doing well.

Val

5:23 AM  
Blogger Laura Moncur said...

Congratulations on the review by CalorieLab!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.