Friday, March 24, 2006

Buying Power


By VH Melville

Fast food joints sell unhealthy food because it’s cheap and it’s also what people buy. Many restaurants removed their healthy options because not enough people were buying them. People don’t buy what doesn’t taste good. Try out the healthy menu if it’s good. Support it by ordering it.
My husband's favorite restaurant makes adaptations for me. Wendy’s Subway, and Taco Bell sell food that I can adapt into my plan. A local pizza parlor made my small pizza with less cheese on it.
Your buying power says a lot.
Don’t buy overpriced diet foods that don’t taste good.
Check the label and the serving size. Some diet products are just half the serving size. .
Support those who support you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.