Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sweet Temptations: My wishes for a Candy Diet

Sweet Temptations: My wishes for a Candy Diet
VH Melville
I wish more people would incorporate candy in their diet in little ways and be happy without guilt. When you make sure your not deprived you can devote more time to yummy vegetables. Some kinds of chocolates can freeze so you don’t have to eat them all at once. It would take five pages to list all my favorite candies.


1. I wish they sold Cadbury Thins in the states. They are only 100 calories each and from Cadbury.
2. I wish sugar free jelly babies came in even more flavors.
3. I wish Neco’s orange cream thins were sold all year round and not just at Christmas time.
4. Wish peppermint patties which are low in fat than some other candy bars came in orange cream and maple cream flavors.
5. I wish trident came in even more flavors.
6. I want a Mallow cup right now, but first I need to know the nutritional content.
7. I want more black lickerish at the stores.
8. I wish dum dums were sold in smaller packages.

4 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I found two places online that claim they sell chocolate
tooth paste

Tanner's Tasty Paste- Cha Cha Chocolate
http://www.tannerstastypaste.com/store/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=15


Breath Palette Toothpaste, Bitter Chocolate

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=141660&catid=35933&aid=336119&aparam=breath_palette_toothpaste

3:10 PM  
Blogger Losing Weight: said...

I just go for a small handful of regular jelly bellies when I need a sugar fix....fortunately I don't crave sweets that often. I really feel you need to have something(in moderation) when you crave something because when you deprive yourself,the results aren't good!

Candee

9:06 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I hate deprivation I went for the real marshmallow peeps and mini cream eggs for that reason. .I sometimes like volume. The sugar free jelly bellies aren’t bad. Their Sugar Free gummy bears are absolutely fabulous though.
I think I will get a small piece of choclolte shop candy and not take more homes with me.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Barbi said...

Oh! Have you tried Thinsations Oreo cookies? YUMMMMMMMMMMM They are the perfect little chocolatey sweet treat. I love them! I grab a bag when I need my chocy fix.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.