Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wedding Photos

Wedding Photos
VH Melville
I was over 100 pounds heavier than I am now but I do not cringe when I see those wedding photos.
I see a couple very much in love.
The dress was beautiful. It was a mid range designer and the last of it’s kind. It was very hard finding a dress. Any dress that fit me was low cut and not the modest dress I was looking for. I felt beautiful because he made me feel beautiful. It was off the rack at this lovely boutique and at a much reduced price. I

So don’t look back at those old photos with dread. You were beautiful then and now. This is about being and getting healthy. This about not dwelling on the things you can’t change.

4 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

Congratulations on losing so much weight! Good luck!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thank you for posting.
I did weight watchers and cupcakes were actually part of my diet. I would treat cake as one big serving and cupcakes keep it all check. I make my cupcakes slightly lighter.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

My picture moment is a little backwards....I have pictures of me 15 years ago where I am at a healthy weight, but thought I looked fat. I have pictures from my teenage years and I also see I was at a healthy weight, but thought I was overweight. The pictures of me now I am overweight and wonder how did I let this get so out of control!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Alex sometimes we’re too hard our ourselves

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.